Army Medical Colleges is one of the best medical colleges of Pakistan and produced a number of quality physicians and surgeons. It has been established in 1998 and AMC is under NUST. So, NUST conducts the separate entry test for Army Medical Colleges.
Applications for MBBS and BDS were invited in the months of September and October and yet no official announcement has made about the admission schedule for Army Medical Colleges 2013. We will soon upload the schedule with dates as official announcement was made.
You must have done your FSc with Pre-Medical from any Intermediate Board of Pakistan or any equivalent degree to be eligible for AMC. You must have at least 60% marks in matric and inter level to participate in entry test of Army Medical Colleges for admission in 2013. Age limit is 17-25 years and female candidates are also eligible to apply.
As AMC is under NUST so entry test will be taken by NUS
Entry Test Merit:
The percentage of questions asked in entry test is Biology-40%, Chemistry-30%, Physics-15% and English-15%.
Medical College Fee:
Fee may differ as per time passage.
- NUST cadets – Rs. 13,000pm
- Paying cadets – Rs. 3,000pm
- foreign cadets – Rs. 10,000pm
- NOTE: a Tuition fee does not include accommodation charges
- All paying students – Rs. 3,000pm
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS
- Mphill Anatomy
- Mphill Chemical Pathology
- Mphill Molecular Medicine
- Mphill Pharmacology
- Mphill Physiology
- Mphill Community Medicine
- Mphill Hematology
- Mphill Histopathology
- Mphill Microbiology
- Mphill Science of Dental Medicine