Admission is open in University of The Punjab Hailey College of Banking & Finance For Session 2012-2013. Apply before the last date pass. Information about the admission is listed below. Please read it carefully before you apply.
1- Banking &Finance 2- Insurance & Risk Management Duration:-
(In a period as per HEC Requirements to complete 96 credit hours)
• Application Forms are invited for admission to the above MBA Evening Programs from the candidates who have passed Graduation or equivalent examination from HEC accredited institutions
• Prospectus along with prescribed Admission Forms are now available from the Admission Office of the College. (Monday to Saturday) 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
• Last date for submission of Admission Forms is 04-12-2012 (Tuesday) till 8:00 pm
• Entry Test will be conducted by the College at College Campus, on Saturday 08-12-2012 at 10:00 am
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (14 years/16 years) in any discipline from HEC accredited Institutions with at least second division
• Through merit determined by 1/4 of total marks obtained in 55C/0 Level plus 1/5 of total marks obtained in Intermediate/A Level, plus total marks obtained in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent. Additional 20 marks for N.C.C/W.G.Training, plus 20 marks for Hafiz-e-Quran, plus 20 marks each for the elective subjects of Mathematics, Statistics & Economics (in respect of papers of 200 marks only) studied at Graduation level. (Maximum 40 Marks), (Additional 40 marks for Commerce Graduates). One mark for one year Managerial level experience (Max 5 marks).
• Graduates from other Universities should attach NOC & Equivalence Certificate
• Age Limit: No age limit
Notes: (1) Admission Forms received through post/courier after the due date will not be entertained.
(2) Incomplete Admission Forms will not be entertained.
PROF. DR. KHAWAJA AMJAD SAEED
Old Halley College Building, 1-Crust Road, near Jain Mandar,
Tel: (0092) (42) 99213791, 99213792
University website: www.pu.edu.pk